Saturday, August 4, 2012


BUBBLE STUFF

In two weeks, I’ll be visiting my 2 and ½ year-old granddaughter, Lily.  So yesterday when I was at the drugstore, I saw a little stuff toy with a label on the front that said, “Press me.”  Of course, what did I do?  I pressed the button and the toy started laughing and laughing.  In fact the noise seemed to go on endlessly.  But I thought that Lily might like it so I put it in my shopping cart.

However, as I walked through the store it occurred to me that no doubt Lily wouldn’t just press the button once, she would probably press it repeatedly, thus annoying my son and daughter-in-law immensely.  And so, when I got to the check out counter, I told the clerk I changed my mind and decided not to buy it.  At the same time, I noticed a bottle of bubble stuff that I bought instead.  I’m guessing Lily will enjoy blowing lots of bubbles and her parents won’t object too much.

By Hannah
www.FunnyPhotosContest.com a photo contest for cute or funny photos and photo captions.

No comments: